Posted on May 13th, 2019
Chambers USA 2019 Recognizes Carlsmith Ball and 13 Carlsmith Lawyers as Best in the United States
Carlsmith Ball LLP is proud to announce that 13 attorneys across the firm’s Hawaii offices were ranked among the country’s top lawyers in their respective practice areas in the prestigious 2019 Chambers and Partners rankings. Three partners are recognized as leading attorneys in the Chambers and Partners High Net Worth guide, and the firm also upheld its practice rankings in five categories, including Band 1 recognition in the Corporate/Commercial and Real Estate practice areas.
Carlsmith Ball congratulates all of its award-winning attorneys.
- Joanne Lo Grimes – Labor & Employment
- Eric A. James – Real Estate
- John C. Khil – Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Jennifer A. Lim – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Steven S.C. Lim – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- John P. Manaut – Litigation: General Commercial
- Mark K. Murakami – Real Estate
- Lawrence S. Okinaga – Corporate/Commercial: Finance
- Tom E. Roesser – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- James L. Starshak – Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Robert E. Strand – Real Estate
- Gerald Sumida – Corporate/Commercial
- David W.K. Wong – Corporate/Commercial: Tax
High Net Worth (Private Wealth Law)
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth: Private Wealth Law
“It is a great honor to have our outstanding attorneys recognized by Chambers and Partners,” said Jon Yamamura, co-chair of Carlsmith Ball. “We are extremely proud of the attorneys on this list who demonstrate a commitment to excellence in their fields and continue to provide exceptional service to our clients.”
Considered one of the most trusted rankings in the legal profession, Chambers and Partners publishes its exclusive lists each year. Chambers and Partners identifies law firms and attorneys who demonstrate outstanding legal knowledge, professional conduct, excellent service, and commitment to their clients. The attorneys honored by Chambers and Partners are chosen based on interviews and research into thousands of clients and attorneys.