Carlsmith Ball’s Corporate Law Practice Group represents businesses of all sizes, including sole proprietorships, growing businesses and corporations looking to expand into Hawaii and the Pacific Rim. We guide entrepreneurs through the process of registering a business, reviewing and negotiating contracts, and provide counsel on licensing, tax planning and employment law.
Our expertise also spans corporate law and regulatory matters affecting business operations. Our law firm advises clients on business issues with a keen understanding of all parties involved, from shareholders to employees. We work closely with other firm attorneys focused on tax, labor and employee benefits, real property and environmental matters and dispute resolution to provide customized and innovative solutions for complex legal challenges.
Our corporate attorneys advise clients with:
- Financings and bond issues
- Business operations, transactions and contracts
- Stockholder and partner relations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Emerging growth companies, technology and venture capital
- Securities and public and closely held company matters
- Antitrust and trade regulation
- Administrative law
- Intellectual property
- Corporate governance and internal investigations
- Energy project development and project finance