Partner / Honolulu
David W.K. Wong
David Wong is a Partner in the firm's Honolulu office and a member of its Tax, Estate Planning & Pension practice group. His practice emphasizes federal and Hawai‘i tax aspects of commercial transactions and business enterprises. Mr. Wong has done extensive work in the areas of business organizations, entity structuring, acquisitions, divestitures, and debt workouts. He is listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business 2019 for Corporate/Commercial: Tax. David was recently named by The Best Lawyers in America 2021 for Tax Law. He has been listed in the publication since 2010.
- Listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business 2019 for Corporate/Commercial Tax; he has been listed since 2014
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2021 for Tax Law; listed since 2010
- HONOLULU Magazine's 2016 Lawyers of the Year distinction for Tax
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Super Lawyers 2014 for Business/ Corporate and Tax
- Hawaii State Bar Association