Associate / Honolulu
Alicia M. Fung
Alicia Fung is an Associate in the Honolulu office and a member of its Transactional Practice Group. Her focus is in the areas of Real Estate & Development, and Business & Corporate.
Alicia received her J.D. from the University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, her M.B.A. from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, Shidler College of Business, and her undergraduate B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she was a Regents Scholar.
While in law school, Alicia was the Editor-in-Chief of the Asian-Pacific Law & Policy Journal, and a Research Associate for the Environmental Law Program. She also served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Susan Oki Mollway, of the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii.
Prior to attending law school, Alicia was a Construction Engineer for Hawaiian Dredging Construction Company, Inc. Most recently, Alicia served as a law clerk to the Honorable Derrick H.M. Chan at the Intermediate Court of Appeals.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Civil Procedure II and Lawyering Fundamentals I
- McCorriston Miller Mukai MacKinnon Scholarship
- Starn O'Toole Marcus & Fisher Scholarship
- Lawrence C. Foster Endowment for Pacific Asian Legal Studies
- Hawaii State Bar Association