Associate / Honolulu
Erika S. Gustin
Erika Gustin is an Associate in the firm’s Honolulu office, and a member of its Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution practice group. Erika received her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School, and her Master of Science in Business Analytics and B.A. in Business Law from Arizona State University.
Erika also served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Justice Michael Wilson, Hawaii Supreme Court.
- Conrad Kellenberg Award
- Peter A.R. Lardy Memorial Scholarship
- Hesburgh Woman of Impact
- Founder of the Notre Dame Exoneration Justice Clinic (NDEJC), working on post-conviction cases for innocent clients, and raising awareness on the issues surrounding wrongful convictions.
- Co-Founder of Impowerus, developing case-management software geared towards stream-lining pro-bono practice, as a cost-saving proposition for law firms.
- Co-creator of the Notre Dame Law School Immigration Pro Bono Fund to support students’ pro bono immigration efforts.
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hawaii Economic Association
- Notre Dame Club of Hawaii