Posted on June 27th, 2022
Carlsmith Ball Attorneys And Practice Areas Recognized By Chambers USA 2022
Carlsmith Ball LLP is proud to announce that attorneys across the firm’s Hawai‘i offices were ranked among the country’s top lawyers in their respective practice areas in the prestigious 2022 Chambers and Partners rankings.
The firm ranked in six categories, with Band 1 recognition in the Corporate/Commercial, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, and Real Estate practice areas.
Carlsmith Ball congratulates all its award-winning attorneys.
- Eric A. “Rick” James – Real Estate
- John C. Khil – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Steven S. C. Lim – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- John P. (Pete) Manaut – Litigation: General Commercial
- Arsima A. Muller – Environment
- Mark K. Murakami – Real Estate
- Lawrence S. Okinaga – Corporate/Commercial: Finance
- Tom E. Roesser – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Robert E. Strand – Real Estate
- Gerald A. Sumida – Corporate/Commercial
- David W. K. Wong – Corporate/Commercial, Tax
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
Considered one of the most trusted rankings in the legal profession, Chambers and Partners publishes its exclusive lists each year. Chambers and Partners identifies law firms and attorneys who demonstrate outstanding legal knowledge, professional conduct, excellent service, and commitment to their clients. The attorneys honored by Chambers and Partners are chosen based on interviews and research into thousands of clients and attorneys.