Carlsmith Ball LLP is proud to announce that 13 attorneys across the firm’s Hawaii offices were ranked among the country’s top lawyers in their respective practice areas in the prestigious 2021 Chambers and Partners rankings. Partner Arsima Muller was also ranked in Chambers Global and Chambers Asia-Pacific Guides for her Marshall Islands-related work.
The firm ranked in five categories, including Band 1 recognition in the Corporate/Commercial, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, and Real Estate practice areas.
Carlsmith Ball congratulates all of its award-winning attorneys.
- Joanne Lo Grimes – Labor & Employment
- Eric A. James – Real Estate
- John C. Khil – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Jennifer A. Lim – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Steven S.C. Lim – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- John P. (Pete) Manaut – Litigation: General Commercial
- Arsima Muller – Environment
- Mark K. Murakami – Real Estate
- Lawrence S. Okinaga – Corporate/Commercial: Finance
- Tom E. Roesser – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Robert E. Strand – Real Estate
- Gerald Sumida – Corporate/Commercial
- David W. Wong – Corporate/Commercial, Tax
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
“It is an amazing honor for our attorneys to be recognized by Chambers and Partners,” said Jon Yamamura, chair of Carlsmith Ball. “We are thankful that these professional accolades and rankings recognize our attorneys’ determined commitment to excellence in their fields and outstanding service to our clients.”
Considered one of the most trusted rankings in the legal profession, Chambers and Partners publishes its exclusive lists each year. Chambers and Partners identifies law firms and attorneys who demonstrate outstanding legal knowledge, professional conduct, excellent service, and commitment to their clients. The attorneys honored by Chambers and Partners are chosen based on interviews and research into thousands of clients and attorneys.