Johnny Tran is a partner in the firm's Los Angeles office. He concentrates his practice on business litigation. Mr. Tran handles matters in various areas such as real estate, construction, partnership disputes, entertainment litigation, and general business litigation. Mr. Tran is admitted to practice before the United States District Court, Central District and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Tran received his B.A. in Economics and Political Science from the University of Southern California in 2004. He obtained his J.D. from UCLA School of Law in 2007.
- The State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Entertainment & Media Litigation
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- UCLA School of Law,Los Angeles,California
- University of Southern California
- B.A., cum laude