Carlsmith Ball's real estate attorneys work with clients to keep pace with rapidly changing laws and regulations so they can effectively pursue and develop real estate opportunities.
We represent clients in the acquisition, development and sale of all types of commercial, industrial, unimproved and residential properties. Our attorneys incorporate their knowledge of interrelated disciplines to help clients with a wide range of projects and legal issues related to acquisitions and sales of real estate for local, mainland and international clients.
Carlsmith Ball attorneys manage all facets of real estate acquisition and sales, including:
- Advice on the impact of environmental laws in purchase and sales transactions
- Drafting acquisition documents
- Due diligence review
- Help with post-closing and operational issues
- Negotiating business points and deal terms
- Negotiating construction contracts and architect agreements
- Pre-closing review of title issues and zoning and permit compliance
- Proposed use reviews
- Real estate exchanges