Associate / Kona
Michelle Chi Dickinson
Michelle Chi Dickinson is an Associate in the firm's Kona office and a member of the Transactional and Litigation practice groups. Her experience has included numerous commercial real estate transactions, intellectual property licensing, corporate and business advice and representation, and toxic tort litigation. Prior to joining Carlsmith Ball, Ms. Dickinson held management level positions with companies in the real estate, financial, and manufacturing industries. She also served as the general counsel of Kenquest, Inc.
Ms. Dickinson received her J.D. degree from Pepperdine University School of Law, cum laude, and received her B.A. degree, cum laude, from the University of Connecticut. She is admitted to practice in California, Connecticut, Hawaii, and New York, and admitted to practice before the state courts in those states as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. District Court in Hawaii.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Phi Delta Phi honor society
- University of Connecticut, Dean's list; New England Scholar; Honors program; Political Science Award for Excellence
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Board Member, Real Property and Financial Services Section
- Korean American Bar Association of Hawaii