Associate / Honolulu
Toby J.T. Yamashiro
Toby Yamashiro is an Associate in the firm's Honolulu office and a member of the Transactional practice group. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Hawai`i at Manoa, William S. Richardson School of Law, with a certificate in Environmental Law. He was a Staff Writer (2012-2013) and Technical Editor (2013-2014) on the University of Hawai`i Law Review and a member of the Environmental Law Society. Prior to joining Carlsmith, Toby served as Law Clerk to The Honorable Virginia Lea Crandall, Hawai`i Circuit Court of the First Circuit.
- CALI award for excellence in Family Law and Land Use Management and Control
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Member
- Building Industry Association of Hawaii, Member
- American Marketing Association, Hawaii Chapter, Board of Directors