Partner / Kona
Robert D. Triantos
Robert Triantos is the Administrative Partner in the firm's Kona office. He concentrates his practice on real estate law, with an emphasis on development, sales, real estate contract, zoning, landlord-tenant, and leasing issues. Mr. Triantos also practices general corporate law, civil litigation, labor & employment law and estate planning. He has again been selected by attorney peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 for Real Estate Law and for Litigation - Real Estate, he has been listed in the publication since 2009.
Represented numerous developers in large and small real estate projects ranging from modest housing subdivisions to large commercial zoning operations. Assists clients with all aspects of development including raw land purchase, subdivision applications, financing documentation, contractor reviews, master leases, brokerage contracts, construction contracts, and obtaining entitlements and permits.
Assists clients in obtaining a wide variety of licenses and permits from governmental agencies, including liquor licenses, conditional use permits, industrial wastewater discharge permits, shoreline setback variances, site plan review permits, and special management area use permits, among others.
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America 2018 for Real Estate Law and for Litigation - Real Estate; he has been listed in the publication since 2009
- Named Best Lawyers in America 2017 Hawai'i Lawyer of the Year for Real Estate
- Highest "AV" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers 2015 for Real Estate
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- West Hawaii Bar Association
- American Bar Association