Partner / Los Angeles
David M. Ross
David Ross is a Partner in the firm's Los Angeles office and a member of its Commercial Litigation practice group. David has extensive experience litigating complex disputes, including taking cases through trial to verdict in both state and federal court. David has represented individual and corporate clients in finance, real estate development, retail, power generation, manufacturing, oil refining, and motion picture technology. He has successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants in contract and partnership disputes, securities and professional negligence matters, bankruptcy litigation, and in claims of fraudulent transfers and bid rigging.
David also devotes time to pro bono work, and is accredited to represent veterans in claims to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. He has devoted time to assisting indigent clients through Inner City Law Center’s Homeless Veterans Project and Homeboy Industries.
- Selected for inclusion as a Super Lawyers Southern California—Rising Star 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Highest "AV" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Board of Governors, UC Hastings College of the Law
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- LACBA Barristers, member
- Palmer & Ross, "Managing the Summary Judgment Process," in "Bet the Company" Litigation 2010: Best Practices for Complex Cases (PLI 2010)
- Bartko, Lottier & Ross, "Punitive Damages: Reaction by Federal and State Courts to Developing U.S. Supreme Court Guidelines," in Civ. Prac. & Litig. Techniques in Fed. & State Courts 1871 (ALI-ABA 2007); cited in Cerqueira v. Am. Airlines, Inc., 484 F. Supp. 2d 232 (D. Mass. 2007); presented at 2007 ALI-ABA conference