Helping clients achieve their business goals
The Corporate & Business Group attorneys at Carlsmith Ball represent a full spectrum of U.S. and foreign business clients, ranging from individual entrepreneurs to family partnerships to technology and other start-ups to joint ventures to publicly traded entities. Our clients span a variety of industries, including agriculture, real estate development and operations, tourism and hospitality, energy, banking and finance, transportation, telecommunications, maritime, gaming, and technology.
Over our 150 year history, we have built a strong and esteemed reputation for exceptional, creative and cost-effective legal service in a wide range of matters including:
- Financings and bond issues
- Business operations, transactions and contracts
- Stockholder and partner relations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Emerging growth companies, technology and venture capital
- Securities and public and closely-held company matters
- Antitrust and trade regulation
- Administrative law
- Intellectual property
- Corporate governance and internal investigations
- Energy project development and project finance
The Carlsmith Difference
We are immersed in and sensitive to the culture and milieu of the Pacific Region, and we provide clients with a unique combination of legal acumen coupled with practical business experience. We work closely with other firm attorneys focused on tax, labor and employee benefits, real property and environmental matters and dispute resolution to provide customized and innovative solutions for complex legal challenges.