Helping clients with government regulations
The Administrative Law Group at Carlsmith Ball represents U.S. and foreign business clients in their dealings with government agencies and regulatory bodies. We provide a wide range of legal reviews regarding diverse actions related to government agencies and their regulatory processes.
The Group provides creative, strategic and tactical solutions and cost-effective legal services to its clients in several areas, including:
- Compliance with regulatory requirements in diverse subject areas that are regulated by federal, state and county governments
- Initiation of regulatory proceedings, including filing of a complaint for relief or a petition for rule-making
- Applications for regulatory permits or approvals required for a particular project
- Responses to requests for proposals issued by government agencies for public works projects
- Administrative agency contested case proceedings, including judicial appeals of agency decisions
- Public-private partnership for specific projects
- Assisting with the procurement of government contracts with federal, state and county agencies
The Carlsmith Difference
The Administrative Law Group is experienced in administrative law matters, and has long-standing good working relationships with federal, state and county agencies. Several of our attorneys previously served in governmental agencies and add a special dimension to the Group's capabilities, enhancing the ability to fashion practical, cost-effective and successful approaches to meet client needs.