Edmund Haitsuka is a partner in the firm's Kona office. He concentrates his practice on civil litigation, including litigation involving business and corporate law, landlord-tenant disputes, family law, contract disputes, condominium and homeowner association issues, personal injury claims, real property disputes, employment-labor law and collections.
Prior Work Experience
- Kobayashi, Sugita & Goda, Associate
- Hawai‘i Police Department, Detective
- Hawai'i Appellate Standards of Review Revisited, 18 U. Haw. L. Rev. 645 (1996).
- Chairman, Hawai'i County Charter Commission, 2009-2010
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Litigation
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law,Honolulu,Hawaii
- University of Hawaii