Ann Kurihara is of counsel in the firm's Honolulu office and is a member of the Tax, Estate Planning & Wealth Management Practice Group. She concentrates her practice on employee benefits and real estate.
Prior Work Experience
- Special education teacher
- Commercial escrow officer
- Hawai`i State Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate, Land Use & Hospitality
- ERISA & Employee Benefits
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law,Honolulu,Hawaii
- Smith College, M.Ed.
- University of Hawaii, B.S.